St. Andrew’s Scots Church, York Street, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 1870By Remembering the Past Australia / April 7, 2022 / Australia / 0 Comments
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
This image is part of the Colonial Office photographic collection held at The National Archives UK.
St. Andrew’s Scots Church was the second Presbyterian Church in Sydney built near the Old Burial Ground on Bathurst Street. The foundation stone was laid in 1833 though it was several years before funds were raised for the construction.
Showing St. Andrew’s Scots Church, York Street, Sydney, New South Wales. Original photo published 1870.
From the collection of: