Reimaging of an artwork by Warwick Goble from the early 1900s of a Japanese fairy tale about Jofuku, a Chinese wiseman and courtier in the court of the Chinese emperor Shin-no-Shiko who disappeared in search of the Elixir of Life.
- Gallery-grade prints on high-quality paper, this is the real deal
- Lightly textured 100% cotton paper
- Custom sizes, based on artwork dimensions. Check size chart if self-framing
- Dimensions include a 1 – 2 inch (2.5 – 5.0cm) white border to assist in framing
- Large prints shipped in tubes, small & medium prints in protective flat mailers