Reimaging of an artwork by Warwick Goble from the early 1900s of a Japanese fairy tale about Jofuku, a Chinese wiseman and courtier in the court of the Chinese emperor Shin-no-Shiko who disappeared in search of the Elixir of Life.
- Spacious, sturdy, and sweet alternative to the traditional backpack
- Bag measures 15″ x 19.5″ / 38 x 49.5 cm
- Made from 100% polyester woven fabric with high-quality metal grommets
- Wide, soft drawcord that’s easy on your shoulders
- Long-lasting design on both front and back, printed for you when you order