Police Court, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia 1876By Remembering the Past Australia / March 27, 2022 / Australia / 0 Comments
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
This image is part of the Colonial Office photographic collection held at The National Archives UK.
Constructed by Crocker and Lawson who won the contract for building the Police Court for £4,434 in September 1866, the building was first occupied in October 1867.
Showing the Police Court, Adelaide, South Australia. Original photo published 1876.
From the collection of: