Local Court, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia 1876By Remembering the Past Australia / March 26, 2022 / Australia / 0 Comments
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
This image is part of the Colonial Office photographic collection held at The National Archives UK.
The Local Court and Court of Insolvency (the present Supreme Court building) was completed in February 1869 at a cost of £18,000. The Local Court occupied that building only until 1873 when it exchanged locations with the Supreme Court. The Local Court occupied this heritage building until 1891 in which year it exchanged locations with the Police Court. [Courts Administration Authority of South Australia]
Showing the Local Court, Adelaide, South Australia. Original photo published 1876.
From the collection of: