Adelaide Club House, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia 1876By Remembering the Past Australia / March 26, 2022 / Australia / 0 Comments
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
This image is part of the Colonial Office photographic collection held at The National Archives UK.
The Adelaide Club is an exclusive gentlemen’s club in the South Australian capital city of Adelaide. Founded in 1863, the club comprises members of the Adelaide establishment.
The club’s headquarters are at the Club House on North Terrace in the city centre. The Club House was built in the same year as the club’s establishment and has been continually occupied since 1864. Facilities include a library, mixed accommodation for members and reciprocal club members, dining rooms, billiards room, function rooms and office facilities. [Wikipedia]
Showing the Adelaide Club House, Adelaide, South Australia. Original photo published 1876.
From the collection of: